Efest LUC S2 Universal 2 Bay Charger
Efest LUC S2 is a high-tech smart LCD chargers. It's with a big blue LCD display screen which can show the charging status clearly when charging the 3.7V batteries. It's designed with two built-in independent charging channels, which means two 3.7V batteries can be charged at the same time with the LUC S2. Moreover, the LUC S2 charger performs in highest safety. It can protect batteries from reverse polarity, short circuit, over-charging & over-discharging. LUC S2 is a high quality device with advanced battery charging program, it will protect the batteries automatically during charging.
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500, and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A USB Output: The charge can be used to charge most USB device such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, MP4, PSP, etc.
- Low Power Alarming: When discharging consumer electronics, the symbol of battery discharging will be flashing while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
- Built-in Reverse Polarity Protection: While the charge is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charger screen stay blue and static to prevent from any short circuit, and batteries will not get harmful for reversing batteries.
- Zero Voltage Activation Function: When charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2.9V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capcacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different.
- Over-Charging Protection & Automatically Monitor Charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC S2 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 4.0V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again.
- Can charge at 0.5A, 1.0A or 2.0A current.